Amy Meeks - Real Property ListerE-Mail Amy
Location: Langlade County Resource Center
837 Clermont St.
Antigo, WI 54409
Dana Kryka, Deputy
Jamie Musolff, Deputy
Hours: 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Process documents dealing with land ownership.
- Update mailing addresses of owners of parcels in system.
- Maintain property addresses on parcels.
- Enter all split parcels upon the system, assigning new ID numbers.
- Prepare work rolls for assessors.
- Enter valuation changes assigned by assessors into the system.
- Prepare assessment notices and assessment rolls for Board of Review
- Process all changes generated at Boards of Review & Open Books
- Enter mill rates and special assessments and charges into the system.
- Print tax bills, tax rolls, and various reports of tax information.
- Assist public and other departments with locating parcels & parcel ID’s.
- Provide information about assessment and taxation processes to the public.
- Request to combine parcels.
FAQ’S - Frequently Asked Questions